Scuba Seekers Annual International Trip: 7 April – 14 April
Are you Ready for the Trip of a Life Time????
Want to dive the RED SEA in SUDAN?
Sudan is most famous for the INCREDIBLE number of sharks in almost all the reefs visited during the trip. In a single visit; a diver will have the opportunity to experience the largest variety of sharks for any destination around the globe. It is worth mentioning the immaculate reefs which seem to be untouched by time. As well as historical dive sites such as the experimental “Pre Continent” underwater habitat built by Jacques Cousteau and the AMAZING Umbria wreck.
1 week trip for €1015 per person in double cabin including:
- Transfer from Airport to your boat and back
- Full board accommodation on board for 7 nights
- 6 Diving days
- All non alcoholic beverages
- Fresh bed linen
- Dive guides
- Tanks & weights
- Shaab Swede
- Angers reef
- Merlo reef
- Abington reef
- Shaab Rumi (Pre Continent)
- Umbria Wreck
Extra costs in Sudan are:
Egyptians have a free entrance visa to Sudan but simply need to pass through Egyptian security clearance which takes around 2 – 3 weeks in worst cases which you need to get from Mogamma.
Foreigners pay a visa fee of $120 while Americans pay $160.
Special rules are that there must be NO ISRAELI VISA IN PASSPORT and NO ALCOHOL
Marine parks and port fees are a total of €190 per person (all nationalities)
Dive gear, gasses and scooter rental as price list
Nitrox for the week 60 euro
What should you expect:
Lots and lots of fun and diving, a minimum of 16 dives on the whole trip but extra dives may be available. Great drop-offs covered by spectacular corals and gorgons; A very large and abundant pelagic fish life: grey reef (dagsit) sharks, hammerhead sharks, thresher sharks…
Minimum certification required
Experienced divers only – Level 2, CMAS 2* or PADI Advanced Open Water with a minimum of 80 logged dives.
Things to know:
- For your own safety, the itinerary is subject to changes according to weather conditions.
- Dive sites can be exposed to strong currents.
- A SMB (Surface Marker Buoy) is required for each diver.
- There are no night dives on the trip due to the large number of sharks and the type of dive sites.
- 24 hours of desaturation being required before taking a plane, this can affect the diving schedule of the last day.
50% deposit is required to book your place.
For more information please drop us a email firstname.lastname@example.org